Wednesday 24 August 2016

Actress Nadeesha Hemamalini Photo shoot

Multi-talented bubbly actress Nadeesha Hemamali who recently bagged the Raigam Tele’es award for the best tele drama – 'Ethkanda Lihiniya' told Daily Mirror Impulse that despite common misconception there still existed a wide audience who rallied around quality tele drama productions.
“This was my first tele drama production and winning the award for the very first tele drama produced by me is indeed unbelievable. I must hasten to say that this is not my lone effort. Credit should go to the entire 'Ethkanda Lihiniya' team because we all worked as a family. I am also proud that talented scriptwriter and director Sarath Dharmasiri bagged his very first best director award for 'Ethkanda Lihiniya' at the Raigam awards recently. He also won the award for the best script,” said Nadeesha who insisted that she was particular about the quality factor  in whatever she did.
“Though some factions saw it as a big risk, I never hesitated to get the best people to work on my tele drama project. I got the best cast, the best crew members who were
experienced in the field. I played a dual role in the story and that was the toughest part to do. This award will certainly motivate me to produce quality tele dramas in the future despite the cost factor, but it is disheartening to note that most television channels have allotted smaller budgets to purchase tele dramas.
This does not augur well for the tele drama industry. I am grateful to the small screen audiences for embracing this tele drama and also to Rupavahini for telecasting it. Whether it comes to acting or producing, I will always give top priority to the quality. That's a promise,” said Nadeesha Hemamali – the award-winning actress.







1 comment :

Featured post

Gul Panra Pakistani Singer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...